CHITOSAN Coffee with L-carnitine and chromium
It has a beneficial influence on:
- maintaining a healthy weight
- removing fats from the body
- regulating the metabolism of macro-nutrients
- maintaining a normal blood glucose concentration
- regulating the excess attraction to sweet foods
Overweight and food
You should avoid foods like:
1. Sweet foods.
Harmful are those artificially sweetened foods that contain added sugar. Instead, all kinds of fruits can be eaten.
2. Fried foods.
Extremely calorie and harmful not only to the figure but also to health.
3. Foods with trans fats.
The main source of trans fats in our menu are hydrogenated vegetable fats (margarine). They are high in calories and clog the arteries even more than saturated fats. They are contained in almost all industrially produced semi-finished foods and semi-finished products - margarines, waffles, chocolate, chips, snacks, salty, dry soups, butterflies, croissants, breakfasts.
4. White bread.
Wholegrain and rye bread are of higher nutritional value (contain more fiber).
5. Whole-milk dairy products.
It is advisable to consume low-fat milk. Calcium and vitamins are in the same amount as in whole milk, but fat is less.
6. Carbonated beverages.
They are the source of empty calories (no nutritional value) and are usually highly sweetened.
It adds extra calories, absorbs very quickly and slows the metabolism process.
Eating Tips for Successful Weight Loss:
Thus the stomach begins to work faster, the body speeds up its metabolism and prevents the appearance of "wolfish" appetite later in the day.
2. Frequent meals (up to 5-6 times a day).
When a meal is missed, a frantic sense of hunger is experienced in time. When a large amount of calories is ingested, the body excretes an extra amount of insulin, which extracts blood sugar from the bloodstream and accumulates it in the form of body fat.
3. Small portions.
It is good to gradually reduce the portion that is consumed normally. Overeating is harmful. It is not necessary to eat the food in the plate when the body is sated.
4. Without food 2 hours before bedtime.
Food charges our body with fuel, which we do not need in the evening. This energy is not in use and stored in us in the form of fat.
5. Many fluids.
From 1.5 to 2 liters a day. All physiological processes, including digestion and burning of calories, work better when the body is hydrated.
6. Carefully select the foods you buy.
It is good to avoid buying harmful foods by reading the label composition and avoiding products with sugar, vegetable oils (which in most cases are hydrated) or high fat.
7. Stop the brainless eating.
It's not a good idea to "eat" food if you do not feel hungry.
- Chitosan is an aminopolysaccharide derived from the chitin shells of crustaceans and is a source of natural dietary fiber.
- Chitosan is a substance that binds fats to irreplaceable compounds and helps to remove them from the body prior to their absorption.
- Chitosan helps to normalize the weight.
- In the production of Chitosan Coffee, a high-quality raw material with a maximum degree of deacetylation of 90% is used, which corresponds to the best world analogues.
- L-carnitine carries the transport of fatty acids in the mitochondrial matrix where the process of their destruction takes place with accompanying energy release. In this way, L-carnitine promotes the process of converting body fat into energy.
- It contributes to energy, good working capacity and rapid recovery.
- It has a beneficial effect on the regulation of metabolism.
- Maintains normal heartbeat.
- Chromium aids in the normal metabolism of nutrients by facilitating the action of insulin in the body.
- It helps maintain normal blood glucose concentrations by improving glucose uptake in cells.
- Helps reduce / regulate excess pounding to sweet foods.
- It has a beneficial effect on fat burning, the build-up of normal muscle mass and the acquisition of energy.