Probe capsules are synbiotic - a perfect combination of probiotics (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum) and prebiotic inulin.
Probien is made from specially designed microcapsule cultures Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium longum, guaranteeing billions of living organisms without the need for special storage.
The capsules provide maximum quick and convenient intake.
Gastrointestinal diseases are common in recent years as the reasons for this are:
- quality of food: low-quality, unhealthy, non-differentiated and industrially-processed
- way of eating: fast, irregular
- stress and mental tension
- drug intake: especially antibiotics that are extremely harmful to the gastrointestinal flora
- untimely treatment or self-treatment of certain diseases
Ignoring gastrointestinal diseases can lead to discomfort in the social life of a person and to difficult-to-treat complications of certain diseases. The most common cases of impaired gut flora balance are:
- abdominal bloating, colitis, diarrhea caused by the development of pathogenic bacteria
- constipation, sometimes chronic
- bad digestion, leading to an inability to maintain a healthy weight
- weak immunity: often illness and difficult recovery
- weak resistance to allergies
- occurrence of fungal infections, especially after treatment with antibiotics
Probien is a synbiotic.
Synbiotic is a product in which probiotics and prebiotic are in perfect combination. The proliferation and action of probiotic bacteria is in the small intestine and prebiotics act only in the colon. The idea of creating a combined product is to provide a small intestine agent and an agent acting in the colon. Probiotics and prebiotics work synergistically, and synbiotics are synergistically synergistic. Synergistic action provides a significantly better effect than products containing only probiotic bacteria.
Probiotics are microorganisms that are vital to the microbial balance of the gastrointestinal tract. Probiotics have been an integral part of human life since the dawn of civilization - data on the use of fermented milk in ancient manuscripts, clay drawings and sacred books have been found.
The word "probiotic" is of Greek origin and means "for life." According to the definition of the World Health Organization (WHO): "Probiotics are living microorganisms that are taken in the respective doses, beneficial to the consumer by improving the internal microbial balance of the gastrointestinal tract ".
The main agents used as probiotics are family species: Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium.
Probiotics are of vital importance to the health of the body:
- suppress the development of pathogenic microorganisms
- promote digestion and absorption of nutrients
- affect constipation
- help with impaired liver function
- stimulate the immune system
- stimulate the production of B and K vitamins
- stimulate production during and after antibiotic treatment of Group B and K vitamins
- alleviate cases of allergies
Probiotics are substances that provide favorable conditions for the development of probiotics and improve their effectiveness.
The perfect prebiotic is inulin. Inulin is 100% soluble plant fiber, found only in plants and for thousands of years now part of our diet. They provide favorable conditions for the development of probiotics and improve their effectiveness.
Inulin ferments in the colon through bacterial microflora of the organism and helps the growth of healthy microorganisms. By its help, the amount of beneficial lactobacilli and bifidobacteria increases at the expense of pathogenic bacteria. This effect is known as prebiotic inulin effect.
Prebiotics are foods not for us, but for our "good" bacteria - Bifidobacteria, Lactobacillus and others.
Prebiotic is necessary for the proper functioning of the body:
- increases the healthy microflora
- improves the performance of the gastrointestinal tract
- enhances immune protection
- improves the general condition of the body
- enhances the beneficial effects of probiotics