Fortex fish oil contains concentrated whey liver oil with guaranteed high natural content of vitamins A, D, E and omega-3 essential non-unsaturated fatty acids.
Fortex fish oil is an indispensable addition to the adolescent diet when the musculoskeletal system is formed and the brain and all organs grow.
Vitamins A and D and omega-3 acids in Fish oil Fortex are natural and easily digestible and contribute to:
- good immunity
- proper development of the child's organism
- good vision
- good appearance good condition of the skin, hair, nails, teeth
- ensuring good bone mineralization
- helping your appetite
- improving working capacity, memory and concentration;
- normal function of the nervous system, especially in children suffering from stress and mental stress
The small capsules of Fortex fish oil are tasteless and odorless, and are easy to swallow.
Caring for children's health from an early age has their lifetime benefits.
Strong bones and healthy teeth.
Bones and teeth are formed in childhood. If, then, the proper care for their proper development is not taken, the reflections remain for a lifetime.
Well-developed brain activity.
Cognitive abilities develop as early as childhood. Good memory, easy concentration, mental activity - these are functions of brain activity that, if properly developed, are a guarantee for success in life.
Healthier children do not often miss school classes, do better with lessons, and have time for sports and extracurricular activities. This helps them communicate more with their peers, provides them with a more colorful social life and gives them a more successful start to life.
The probability of overweight children becoming obese overweight is great. Excessive kilos, unfortunately, are associated not only with poor looks, but also drag along with many diseases - cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, diabetes and others.
The eyes are the window to the world and their good condition is extremely important.
Vitamin A is called "retinol" because it produces pigments in the retina of the eye.
Vitamin A is needed for a healthy body:
- increases the immune and resistance of the body;
- powerful antioxidant;
- essential for good vision;
Vitamin D is called the "sun vitamin" because the body synthesizes it under the influence of sunlight on the skin. Vitamin D accumulates in the body mainly during the summer and is used in the winter when people are less exposed to sunlight and its synthesis is very limited. In recent years, there has been a tendency in the world to avoid exposure to sunlight due to an increased risk of skin cancer, and this inevitably leads to vitamin D deficiency. This deficiency may, for example, lead to rickets in children.
The many features of vitamin D include:
- regulation of the absorption of phosphorus and calcium;
- good bone mineralization;
- correct development of the teeth;
- proper functioning of the thyroid gland and pituitary gland.
Vitamin E is important for children because its lack can lead to anemia, neurological disorders or eye problems. It is not accidentally added artificially to many of the semi-prepared, packaged foods:
- powerful antioxidant;
- enhances immunity.
Omega -3 essential
Omega -3 essential non-unsaturated fatty acids are needed for each cell in the body:
- necessary for the activity of all systems and organs in the human body;
- increase brain activity;
- regulate metabolism and digestion;
- improve the elasticity of the skin and help fight acne in adolescents.