Omega-10 Cardio is a nutritional supplement for heart and heart support.
Omega-10 Cardio is a special combination of omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids and coenzyme Q10.
Omega 3 contributes to the normal functioning of all systems and organs in the human body.
- supports normal cardiac and brain activity
- contributes to normal cholesterol levels
Coenzyme Q10 is an important element of the human respiratory chain.
- Coenzyme Q10 provides energy to the heart
- Coenzyme Q10 is an extremely powerful antioxidant - protects cells against the harmful effects of free radicals, which is one of the major causes of cellular aging
Cardiovascular diseases are the scourge of modern society. They cause the greatest number of deaths as the morbidity rate is steadily growing and its age limit is widening.
One of the reasons for the wide spread of cardiovascular disease is the unhealthy and fat-consuming diet. Fats in the form of saturated fatty acids are also used in all semi-prepared packaged foods that are readily available in each grocery store. The goal is to significantly increase the shelf life of the products.
However, not all fats are harmful.
There are also beneficial fats - these are omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids. They are not only useful but also extremely necessary for the activity of all systems and organs in the human body.
A number of clinical trials prove the exceptional merit of omega-3 fatty acids for heartbeat. They improve blood vessel function, help good heart muscle function, reduce cholesterol and triglycerides, lower blood pressure.
Omega-3 is not synthesized in the body but must be taken by the body through food.
The fastest omega-3 digestible (DHA and EPA) are contained in fish products whose consumption is extremely inadequate. Recent studies have shown a large deficiency in the human body of the most important omega-3 (DHA and EPA) fatty acids.
Interest in omega-3 stems from observations on a phenomenon in Greenland: Eskimos food is extremely rich in fat of marine origin (omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids). It was found that this diet is due to the extremely low cardiovascular morbidity.
A number of studies have demonstrated conclusively the important role of omega-3 in the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases. Omega-3 acids are also indispensable in the treatment and prevention of mental and neurological disorders, weight correction, diseases of the eyes, bones, joints and others.
Omega-10 Cardio is a unique combination of omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids (DHA and EPA) and coenzyme Q10.
In recent years, many studies have been conducted that undeniably prove the importance of omega-3 acids:
- actively help in the treatment and prevention of cardiovascular diseases;
- develop brain activity;
- participate in the correct metabolism of the body;
- responsible for the good condition of the eyes, hair and bones;
- necessary to maintain the elasticity of the skin;
- important for mental health;
- stimulate strong immunity.
Coenzyme Q10 is a vitamin-like substance that is a natural participant in metabolism in the body. According to clinical research, it is an extremely effective tool. Its deficiency in the body is associated with the development of cardiovascular diseases and the aging process. The production of coenzyme Q10 by the body itself decreases with age, so additional intake is needed.
Coenzyme Q10 is extremely important for health:
- supports heart activity;
- it is extremely important for debilitated cardiac conditions;
- participates in the formation of energy in the cells and increases the energy of the whole organism;
- an extremely powerful antioxidant;
- slows down aging;
- improves brain activity, boosts memory;
- is needed in cases of high cholesterol (high cholesterol levels of coenzyme Q10 are lower than usual).